Primary Care in Amarillo TX
Dr. Jeff Williams, owner of an integrated chiropractic clinic in Amarillo TX, explains why the nurse practitioner at Creek Stone Integrated Medical & Spa & Spa is the right choice for your primary care.
4 Ways a Primary Care Provider Can Help You Improve Your Health
If you haven't had a primary care provider in the past, or if you have but it's been a while since you've seen them, you may be wondering why it's important to have one. A primary care provider is a physician or nurse practitioner you can see for regular checkups, preventive care, and treatment of illnesses. They can also help you coordinate your care with other specialists if you need to see them for more specialized care.
There are a plethora of reasons why it's important to have a primary care provider. How about we start with just a few:
- They can help you stay healthy by providing preventive care. This includes things like getting regular checkups, screenings, lab work, and vaccinations.
- They can catch health problems early when they are easier to treat. This can help you avoid more serious health problems down the road. You would much rather catch something on the horizon up ahead than wait and catch it until you are standing right in the middle of it.
- They can coordinate your care with other specialists. No one provider can be an expert at everything. It's impossible. That is why a primary care provider is well-positioned to be able to direct care and coordinate your care with other providers who specialize in their patients' specific needs. This can help ensure that you get the best possible care.
- They can provide education and support to help you manage your health. This can include things like help with quitting smoking, losing weight, or managing a chronic condition like high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, and conditions like that.
Looking for a Primary Care Provider in Amarillo TX?
If you're looking for a primary care provider in Amarillo TX, we encourage you to come see our Nurse Practitioner at Creek Stone Integrated Medical & Spa. Our Nurse Practitioner is well-trained and experienced in providing care for a wide range of patients. Our provider is compassionate and caring, and they will take the time to get to know you and your individual needs. Not only that but there is typically no wait at all to get in and we usually have same-day appointments available. This means, that if you call, we can usually get you right in!
In addition to providing primary care, Creek Stone Integrated Medical & Spa also offers a wide range of other services, including:
- Chronic disease management
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Hormone pellets and optimization
- The newest and most effective weight loss medications
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) injections as well as the most current and cutting-edge joint regeneration medicines.
- IV Therapy
- & MORE!
If you're ready to take the first step towards better health, call Creek Stone Integrated Medical & Spa today at (806) 355-3000 to schedule your appointment.
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 1:00pm
10:00am - 3:00pm